New 2023 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road Double Cab 5-ft. Bed
Exterior Lunar Rock
Interior Black Leather
Engine 3.5L V6 Engine
Fuel Type Gasoline
Transmission 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
Location Greentree Toyota
ToyotaCare is a no cost maintenance plan with 24-hour roadside assistance. The ToyotaCare plan covers normal factory scheduled maintenance for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside assistance is also included for 2 years and unlimited miles.
Toyota Safety Sense™ (TSS) is a bundle of active safety features included on many new Toyota vehicles at no additional cost. These innovative features were designed to help protect you and your passengers from harm.
Advanced Technology Package
Advanced Technology Package—includes Multi-Terrain Monitor (MTM), power, color-keyed outside rearview mirrors, and rear parking sonar (D-Cab only)
Bed Lighting Kit
Why go fumbling in the dark when you don't have to? The bed lighting kit will effectively light up your truck bed so you can actually see what you're loading and unloading.
• High-performance LED truck bed lighting helps improve cargo management at night or in dark locations
• Two separate light assemblies each including six LEDs—on the inside bed walls and near the rear of the cargo area—provide excellent light distribution while loading and unloading
• Precise placement angles illuminate toward important cargo locations
• Constructed of high-quality, durable materials
50 State Emissions
50 State Emissions
LED Daytime Running Lights and Fog Lights
TRD Premium Off-Road Package (Double Cab A/T)
TRD Premium Off-Road Package (Double Cab A/T)—includes leather-trimmed seats with heated front seats, auto headlights, moonroof, Premium JBL® Audio, Dynamic Navigation with 3-year trial, Remote Connect with 1-year trial, Destination Assist with 1-year trial, and Service Connect with 10-year trial
All-Weather Floor Liners and Door Sill Protectors
All-Weather Floor Liners and Door Sill Protectors includes:
- All-Weather Floor Liners
- Door Sill Protectors
TRD Shift Knob - AT
Enhance your connection to your Tacoma every time you shift with the TRD Pro shift knob.
• Simple remove and replace installation with no drilling or special tools required
Mounts directly to the roof rails to help you carry additional cargo and also provides additional secure tie-down points for a variety of roof rack accessories.
•Stowable cross bars unfold to a locked position for use and can be stowed in line with the roof rails when not in use
•Low-profile roof rack installs with ease on factory roof rail channels
•Can be easily adjusted with no tools necessary
TRD Front Skid Plate
Beef up the aggressive stance of your Tacoma while protecting its underbody from off-road hazards with the TRD skid plate.
•Helps prevent damage to underbody from rocks, branches, ice chunks and other types of road debris
•Easy no-drill installation uses vehicle's existing attachment mounts
•Rigorously tested to maximize protection and prevent vibration, stress and noise
•Won't interfere with or block cooling system
•Provides unobstructed access to all maintenance points and vehicle tow hooks
•Made from stamped and formed 1/4-in.- thick aluminum
•Red TRD lettering helps provide a sporty look
Tailgate Insert (Black)
Tailgate inserts emphasize the Tacoma stamp in the tailgate and are an easy way to customize the look of your truck. Individual letters strongly adhere into the stamped tailgate logo.
•Attached with strong adhesive backing
•Two colors available, bright chrome or flat black
The Console Safe helps provide peace of mind by protecting owner’s valuables in their vehicle.
•Four-digit keyless lock and spring-assisted door for easy access
•Secures inside the center console for quick and convenient installation
•Heavy gauge cold rolled plate steel with welded tabs and notch seams for superior protection
•Designed to resist prying with triple guard locking system
Spare Tire Lock
Add an extra layer of security for your spare tire with this precision-machined spare tire lock.
• Made from zinc-nickel-plated hardened steel for enduring structural integrity
TRD Air Filter
For optimal engine protection and performance, the TRD air filter offers superb filtration and enhanced airflow.
•Four-ply filter element features durable, epoxy-coated mesh enclosure and elastomeric seal to help optimize a precise, leak-free fit
•Washable and reusable-regular cleaning and reoiling ensures free airflow and top performance
•TRD air filter cleaning kit also available
Blackout Emblem Overlay
Molded from tough and durable ABS plastic, blackout emblem overlays are engineered to precisely fit over existing badges, making it easy to customize in minutes.
•Designed to fit over existing chrome badging
•Easy to install-simply remove tape line and apply over clean badges
TRD Performance Exhaust System (Black)
Hear your engine roar with style. The TRD exhaust gives your engine greater power while bellowing out a deep, throaty tone.
• Made from premium stainless steel and features a cat-back exhaust design with dual TRD logo etched on polished tips
• Engineered for a less restrictive path, to help reduce backpressure for added low- to midrange torque, along with improved horsepower
• Produces a deep, throaty, award-winning exhaust note while meeting the legal 95-decibel noise limit, as required by law
Truck bed not big enough? No problem. With the tailgate down, our bed extender increases bed length by two feet to help fit your longboards and other bulky items. Or you can leave the tailgate up and use it to secure smaller objects.
• Powder coat finish enhances appearance and durability
• Taillights remain visible when in use, in compliance with DOT lighting requirements
• Bed extender cannot be removed when tailgate is up and locked
• Angle-release mounting brackets enable easy installation or removal
• Adjustable strap latches ensure the bed extender is secured to the tailgate when down
• Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always properly secure all items and cargo area.
Get a leg up when loading or unloading the cargo in your truck’s bed with a BedStep®. It bolts on with no drilling required and tucks neatly under the rear bumper when not in use.
• Works with tailgate up or down
• Hands-free operation; adjusts easily Lightweight, high-strength aluminum die-cast construction features a reinforced nylon step pad with ribbed, nonskid stepping surface
• 300-lb. load capacity
• Weather-resistant, black-anodized and Teflon® powder coat finish for long-term durability
• Leaves hitch receiver free for towing
- 5-ft. Short Bed
- Projector-beam headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) and integrated wide-angle fog lights
- Gray grille with smoked finish, color-keyed heated power outside mirrors with turn signal indicators, color-keyed door handles, black overfenders and chrome rear bumper
- Fiber-reinforced Sheet-Molded Composite (SMC) inner bed with steel outer panels, storage compartments and rail caps, with easy lower, lockable and removable tailgate
- Deck rail system with four adjustable tie-down cleats and four fixed cargo bed tie-down points
- 120V/400W deck-mounted AC power outlet
- 16-in. machined-contrast alloy wheels with P265/70R16 tires
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers with mist cycle
- Skid plate(s): on engine/front suspension
- Integrated color-keyed tailgate spoiler
Leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic steering wheel with audio and Bluetooth® hands-free phone controlsAudio—includes 8-in. touchscreen, six speakers, Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay® & Amazon Alexa compatible, hands-free phone capability and music streaming via Bluetooth® wireless technology, SiriusXM® with 3-month Platinum Plan trial subscription. See toyota.com/audio-multimedia for details.
- Smart Key System on driver and front passenger doors with Push Button Start (not available on M/T)
- Analog instrumentation with speedometer, tachometer, coolant temperature and fuel gauges; 4.2-in. color Multi-Information Display (MID) with outside temperature, odometer, tripmeters, average fuel economy and inclinometer with roll/pitch displays
- Qi-compatible wireless smartphone and mobile device charging. Compatible smartphone is placed on top of the power transmission pad.
- Auto-dimming day/night rearview mirror
- Fabric-trimmed seats; 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat including 2-way lumbar support; 4-way adjustable front passenger seat
- Leather-trimmed shift lever
- Three total USB ports: one USB media port, two USB charge ports
- Power sliding rear window with privacy glass (Double Cab V6 only)
- Front dual zone automatic climate control with air filter and individual temperature settings for driver and front passenger
- Power windows and door locks
- Engine: 3.5-liter V6 direct-injection Atkinson-cycle engine with 278 hp @ 6000 rpm/265 lb.-ft. @ 4600 rpm
- Engine: 3.5-liter V6 DOHC 24-valve direct-injection Atkinson-cycle engine with VVT-iW (Variable Valve Timing-intelligent Wider Intake) and VVT-i (Variable Valve Timing-intelligent Exhaust), with 278 hp @ 6000 rpm/265 lb.-ft. @ 4600 rpm (bore x stroke: 94.0 x 83.0 mm.; compression ratio: 11.8)
- Emission Rating: Low Emission Vehicle III (LEV-III)
- Transmission: 6-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i)
- Drivetrain: 4WDemand part-time 4WD with electronically controlled transfer case and Automatic Limited-Slip Differential (Auto LSD)
- Off-road: Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
- Off-road: Electronically controlled locking rear differential
- Body Construction: One-piece frame rails with eight cross members and fully boxed front sub-frame
- Suspension: Coil-spring double-wishbone front suspension and stabilizer bar; leaf spring rear suspension with staggered outboard-mounted gas shock absorbers and stabilizer bar
- Suspension: TRD Off-Road tuned suspension with Bilstein® shocks
- Steering: Variable-assist power rack-and-pinion steering
- Brakes: Power-assisted ventilated front disc brakes; rear drum brakes with tandem booster and Star Safety System™
- Off-Highway Tech: Crawl Control (CRAWL) with Multi-Terrain Select (MTS)
Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P): Pre-Collision System w/Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD), Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC), Lane Departure Alert, Automatic High Beams (AHB)
- Star Safety System™—includes Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Stop Technology® (SST)
- Driver and front passenger active headrests
- Driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) includes lower anchors for front passenger seats on Access Cab and outboard rear seats on Double Cab
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) with individual tire location alert
- Class-IV towing hitch receiver, ATF cooler (not available on manual transmission), engine oil cooler, power steering cooler, 130-amp alternator, 4- and 7-pin connector with converter, and Trailer-Sway Control (TSC) (V6 only)
- Child-protector rear door locks
- Driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, driver and front passenger knee airbags and front and rear Roll-sensing Side Curtain Airbags (RSCA)
- Engine immobilizer
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. OFFER EXCLUDES TAX, TAGS, TITLE AND $599 DEALER PROCESSING FEE. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.845.7332 or by visiting us at the dealership.
At this time, despite any information on the website to the contrary, Greentree Toyota does not deliver new or used vehicles to a customer’s home or workplace. Any text offering delivery to a customer’s home or workplace is provided by Toyota Motor Sales NA and is subject to limitations on a regional basis or at the option of the dealership. At this time Greentree Toyota does not offer at home appraisals of vehicles but can provide an online review through our KBB tool. Any estimate for a customer vehicle trade-in via the KBB tool, is expressly subject to an on-site inspection at Greentree Toyota for a full evaluation and offer. Greentree Toyota offers a scheduled time of delivery at our location at a mutually agreeable time and date. Greentree Toyota will update the website should any of the above-described policies change.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2023 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms. Not all vehicles are located on-site.